What happens when statuses change
- Specified users can be Alerted when changes of
state are detected. Alerts can be via pagers,
email, RoSE_PC Interface, SNMP Network
Managers or soundblasters
- Corrective actions are executed either
automatically or selectively by operator.
- Changes in status values, and user responses to
them, are maintained within a comprehensive audit
and reporting facility.
RoSE_STAMON is configured using standard
table files on your Stratus and this configuration
can automatically configure the RoSE_PC Interface
on your PC. You can use a dumb terminal for the
user interface if preferred.
Multiple windows can be used to display the states
of modules within a system, groups within modules
and statuses within groups. A single red or green
icon can display the state of your entire multi-
module system or indeed multi-system Stratus
- A hierarchy of windows/screens which show, at
the top level, a summary of the current states of
each of the configured groups. Any of these groups
can then be expanded to show the current states of
each of the statuses within the group
- Historical reports which show how statuses have
changed over time, when abnormalities occurred,
how long they lasted and who responded to them.
- The values are displayed using a powerful
hierarchical structure allowing all statuses to be
shown on a single PC.